Thursday, March 31, 2011

handsome little man

I just love this little guy.  He brings so much joy to my life. 
We have discovered the Bumbo, which means we can sit and watch our big sisters play cards (or pet shop). 
Notice the Polo outfit... I bought 5 boy outfits when I found out I was preggo with LE 6 years ago.  We did not officially know she was a girl, but my mom was so adamant, I gave her the benefit of the doubt.  (But still bought a few boy things just in case.)  I was able to whip it out this week b/c of the cooler temps and able to snap this perfect pic of him hanging in his bumbo.

2 comments:

mary.mimi said...

and a handsome little man he is..HURRY..I cant wait to smooch those little cheeks, before they grow anymore :)

Aimee J said...

James hated the Bumbo chair, Randi loved it! It's great for when they are learning to spoon feed too! It was our 'high chair' for the first couple of months!