Sunday, March 06, 2011

it's what's for dinner...

I am going to attempt to blog each weekend our meals for the following week.  I need you to send me your tried and true healthy recipes to try.  I hope to inspire you to try new things and healthy eating options.  I will include sides, but at this time most of my sides I do not have links too as they are usually salads or grilled veggies.  Most links have the nutritional values included.  Bon Appetit.

Sunday - Asian Noodle Bowls
Monday - Balsamic Grilled Pork Chops & Peaches, Quinoa & salad
Tuesday - Country Fried Steak, Smashed Potatoes & Cauliflower w/ Mushroom Gravy
Wednesday -Daddy and Girl's homemade Pizzas
Thursday - Keep it Tight Tilapia & Salad
Friday - Portabello Mushroom Stroganoff
Saturday - Chicken Cordon Bleu

1 comment:

annie's mom said...

Thanks for the Non-Dairy recipes!!