10. Every Wednesday the girls and I met friends for playdates at various locations around town.
9. girls are finally potty-trained
8. serving opportunities - This year saw us serving meals under the bridge to the homeless, visits to the nursing home, creating media projects for the church, every other week serving as media director for 3 services, organizing and serving lunch for Georgetown High School teachers, children's ministry, & missions team planning.
7. The girls learned lots - Landry writes her name, Mommy, Bella, Daddy, Gigi, Mimi and other words. Bella can sing You're a Grand Ole Flag and Deep in the Heart of Texas every time she sees a flag.
3. Mommy traveled with the missions team to Romania.