Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"Reader"

Ok, I have been accused of having 3rd child syndrome b/c I don't blog enough about R2.  Honestly, he gets loads of loving especially from his big sisters.  He is a quick booger when it comes to capturing smiles and giggles. 
Bath time is his FAVORITE time of day.  He loves to splash in the pool.  My seniors say it is from all of the time I spent in the pool when I was preggo.   
He turns 4 months on Saturday which is so unbelievable.  I will devote some extra blog time towards the birthday boy, per PawPaw's and other's requests.

3 comments:

mary.mimi said...

Yeah, there he is.. we were thinking maybe the girls had hidden him in the closet as their own toy. I can NOT believe it will be 4 months.. oh my hurry...
come...quick... need smooch, before he starts school :)

Erica Wagner said...

Oh my, what a cutie! I need a smooch too! ;)

lindsay said...

i need some smooches too!