Wednesday, March 09, 2011

ponyville

We are so blessed to have a little girl friend, Hannah, who is a little over 2 years older than us. She is all girl and seems to have the same taste as the girls. Every spring, she cleans out her closets and the girls get goodies galore from shoes to books to clothes to toys. Well, Hannah has become a big kid over night it seems, and she no longer plays with her collection of my little ponies, so this weekend the girls inherited an entire village. I am surprised the police dept did not respond to the squealing sounds coming from our two blondies when this bag was opened. They were in pony Heaven. Thank you Hannah and Miss Stormi for blessing the girls.


On a side note, a few weeks back the girls and I were walking Wal-Mart and saw one of these very Pony castles (marked down to a great price) but I did not have cash on me. I told Ben about it and he said to get it and we would put it in our gift closet. When I went back they were all gone, so God blessed us through other ways!

1 comment:

mary.mimi said...

SO this is what pony-heaven looks like...she seems right at home :)