Monday, December 03, 2007

who taught her this word?


A couple of weeks ago I had to go to church and leave the girls I told LE when I came back I would have a surprise for her. My friend Pam, had offered the girls a little people castle set and we were meeting at Refreshed to pick it up. Anyways, LE was on cloud 9 when I came in with her castle - She LOVES little people and a castle, how could it get any better! So now "surprises" are a big treat in our household.

On Saturday, I was sitting on the couch and LE came up to me and said she had a surprise for me. She handed me two tiny little black somethings, "look Mommy its boogers!" So, who is the culprit who taught her this word?

3 comments:

kayjsmith said...

lol thats a good one, shes learning to share mommy haha!!! cameron knows boogers but not sure if thats where she learned it from. he will come tell me he has boogers and needs a tissue lol

Meet the Boyd's said...

Maybe she learned it from my kid. It must be the weather...more boogers.

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

I wish I could say it was me ... but I didn't get to!