Sunday, December 30, 2007

Top 10 of 2007

10. spent countless summer days at the Sprinkler Park.9. Had an amazing Family Day at the San Antonio Zoo in April.
8. Landry was Uncle Bryan and Aunt Susan's flower girl in June.
7. We celebrated Bella's first birthday on Gigi and PopPop's new backporch.
6. Ben got a motorcycle - after waiting 6 years.
5. I went back to teaching kindergarten once a week for a home school co-op.

4. I became a Stampin Up! demonstrator in August to support my scrappin' habit.
3. We took our first family vacation to Colorado

2. Ben started back to school in October, enrolling at Animation Mentor.
1. We sold our house on Honeysuckle Lane- twice

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, what a year!!!
And the stroll down memorylane blew my mind...lol
I need the pix of LE..want to frame angel in background says volumes!!!MIMI