Wednesday, December 12, 2007

these are a few of my favorite things...

Bell loved the noisy ornaments

LE decorating the tree

Bella's first ornament

apple shaped bell - from a student

Ben's first ornament from me (he caught the kitchen on fire)- it is Daffy on a fire extinguisher

Mother's Heart from Avery's (from my mom)

my fave ornament from Ben, LE and I

Nana's memorial flower

Last night, we finally decorated our C-mas tree. Decorating our tree is one of my favorite parts of the holiday season. I think it is b/c I get to collect cute tiny things and no one says anything about it. I have a thing for knick knacks. These are a few of my favorite ornaments. Every year, my mom gives us an ornament. Ben and I have been giving each other ornaments for the past 11 years. They are some of my fave ornaments. Every year, I give him a Hallmark Star Wars ornaments. My Nana, my great-grandmother made us ornaments, so when she passed away my great aunt made me an ornament from one of her memorial flowers. WE used to give ornaments on Christmas morning, but a good friend suggested we exchange ornaments when we put up the tree, so we can enjoy them that season.

1 comment:

Erica Wagner said...

Very cute! Love Bella's giggle! And Landry putting the ornaments on is priceless!