Monday, December 03, 2007

Numbers 6:24


The Lord bless and keep you.

God has blessed our lives so richly through so many friends. Quite a few of them read my blog, so I just wanted to say thanks. As I said yesterday, Pam gave us a little people castle for the girls that our girls LOVE. A few months ago a dear friend, Stormi gave us 6 tubs of girl clothes. Yes, large bins of little girl clothes. This past week I got out Bella's 12 month bin and LE's 24 month bin and it was like C-mas for me. Last night, we were getting ready for bed and LE got to put on a new nightgown. She has never worn a night gown before, she always wears pajamas. It was from Stormi and it was a Princess night gown with silver stars. LE was so excited, I dread she will never want to wear anything ever again, but she did look like a princess. It was super cute on her and not nearly warm enough I am sure, but it made her day.


Our friend Erica has given us clothes in the past too and it is just so neat, how many times it has been something that we have either wanted or was a jacket that was needed just in time.


A few weeks ago I discovered LE's foot had grown and none of your shoes fit, that very week her sweet friend, Lee Lee (Maria's daughter) as she calls her gave her a bag of clothes and 2 almost brand new pair of shoes. We are just so blessed, almost every time we have needed to get something for them, God sends a friend and we have not had to purchase anything. It is just such a blessing to have true friends. I love you guys and appreciate you always thinking of us!!


Thanks for being a blessing!

3 comments:

Meet the Boyd's said...

It is a pleasure to see all the cute clothes my “baby” wore on your beautiful daughters. They are in a better place in your home then in my attic. When I see the girls wear them (or I see them in pictures) it brings back great memories. There is a ton of love in those clothes. I’m glad I can share it.

Blessings ~

Stormi

Pam said...

We have been blessed so many times, I hate to pass up a chance to bless someone else! So glad she loves the castle! I am sure we will be passing along many more pieces as Katelyn gets older:)

Erica Wagner said...

I'd much rather receive a blessing in return, by blessing someone else.