Saturday, December 01, 2007

blogging challenge

My friend Erica has challenged me to blog every day this Christmas season, so thank goodness I was reading blogs and remembered today was the first day or I would blown it on the first day!! Now trying to discover what I should ramble about for the next 24 days!!

I think this is the best time of the year! I love Christmas. We got married in December, we discovered we were pregnant with Landry at Christmas and it is just such a special time of year for me. My favorite family tradition is going to my mom's on Christmas morning. My dad always starts us off with prayer and usually we read the story of the manger. Then, one of the siblings passes out all of the presents and one by one we go around the room opening one present at a time. I love it~ as a kid I hated having to be so patient. Now I love taking turns and seeing what everyone gets and their reactions when they open the gift you gave them. I am a very sentimental person and I love to shop for others. I am so glad my parents started this tradition with us and I cannot wait to carry it on with my children!

1 comment:

Erica Wagner said...

Whoohoo! Glad you joined the challenge!