Thursday, December 20, 2007

Birthday Party for Jesus

Bell has begun walking and there is no more standing for pics without her trying to walk to me.
Landry loves the ornaments on the tree, she likes to ring the bells best.
Last night at church was our church Christmas Party. We had potluck and karaoke in the main sanctuary. I let the girls wear some fun Christmas outfits including Bella wearing a white button up. They fed the kids mac and cheese, either Bell did not get any or they were gracious enough to feed her!! Ben and I had a great time chatting with friends and the girls had a blast - Landry with Ms. Kristine and Bell with Mr. Tim. Ben and I have both decided to begin serving again this January and everyone we told were so excited we were coming back. We cannot wait to hang out with our friends and serving in His house again. Ben will be back on the media team and I will be serving as Pastor Lori's assistant on Sunday mornings and I will be working with the curriculum on Fridays again.

1 comment: