Wednesday, December 05, 2007

KLOVE


Have you found KLOVE yet? I love this station. I also love the River 102.3 (Austin). If you cannot pick up KLOVE - you can listen online. www.klove.com I am sitting here listening to it now and every song that has come on this a.m. has been my faves. I really like the band Wavorly and my new fave song is by Point of Grace -i cannot find the name of it, but it starts off with the lyrics - wear your red dress, use your best dishes and it is about making the most of life, does anyone know the title? I have been on POG website and KLOVE was down this morning when it was playing, so I cannot find the title.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristi! You probably thought I didn't read your blog--but I look at it just about everyday! :)

The song you are looking for:
How You Live (Turn Up the Music)

Here is a link to the video on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW1daW6k0LE

--Kim M :)