Tuesday, December 18, 2007

76 degrees in December

Daddy worked from home today and even got in on the fun!
Bella liked the leaves on the ground.
I read a great blog this week of a mom and she was saying how there were no pics of her 3 year old son in focus. Her take on it was - he is so active, that he never sat still, so how could she ever get his photos in focus. I loved this thought, I want my girls' days to be so full of life that all of our photos can be out of focus.
I had a looong day and accidentally fell asleep this evening after subbing in a 2 year old class for a friend! So almost missed my blogging challenge today, but wanted to share our fun afternoon playing in the leaves. At first, LE was a little apprehensive, but by the time it was time to cook dinner she did not want to come inside.

1 comment:

Erica Wagner said...

I love the first picture of LE with her arms spread open wide! Looks like fun!