Thursday, January 15, 2009

so long, farewell, until we meet again...

...I hope you caught that was a song
My sweet friend, Lisa is moving to Arizona! I am so bummed!
I first met Lisa when Bella had salmonella poison. She is a pediatric nurse practitioner (I hope that is the right title) and she walked me through many teary conversations, over multiple different diagnosis through the years. Then, she became my crafty scrappin' buddy and then my girls fell in love with her daughter. So, now this weekend she is leaving for Arizona where she is going to work with oncology patients. You can follow her blog on the right - Annie's Mom.
Brandt, Lisa, and Annie, we wish you all the best. I know you are going to do AMAZING things. I hope you don't forget us small time folk when you move off to the big city. I pray blessings upon blessings for you. I pray your home sells quickly, I pray Annie meets wonderful, Christian friends. I pray you have the best co-workers in the field. I pray you touch thousands of soul's for Christ. I love you!
The fan went out on my computer tonight, so I have no pics of this sweet family to post until I make it to Fry's.

2 comments:

annie's mom said...

thanks so much dear kind friend...I will miss stampin with you and sitting on your in-laws porch and making cards at your Mom & Dad's. Your life has blessed mine in so many ways. I wanna go to Africa with you some day.
love you,
Lis

Paper Potter said...

Oh, thanks, Kristi!!!! I was kinda holding it together about this weekend until you went an' posted THIS! Waaaaaahhhhhhh. Celia