Thursday, June 25, 2009

Father's Day weekend



























I had no idea what to get Ben for Father's Day, on Saturday at 3:00 I asked him if he could do anything for Dad's Day what would it be - "go somewhere that I can sit back, relax, and watch the girls play." For weeks we have been talking about going to the beach with some friends, but we are holding off until after the high season ends. But, we got a wild hair and decided to load the car up and go. I shot maternity photos at 6, came home loaded the car and we left at 8:30 p.m. It was the most unstressful trip to date, yes, we plan to do it again.

4 comments:

Cari said...

Oh what fun! I am so jealous! We're going to an empty lake on Sunday for a family reunion that last 4 days. Can't wait.

Mike and Amber Murphy said...

I see him showing the girls dribble castles. I remember him doing that w/ me when our family used to go to a beach house in Galveston. Good 'Ol Cousin Ben!!

Martinez Energy Group said...

Great beach pics! Glad the girls had fun and you were able to relax a bit!!

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

What a great way to spend father's day!! Looks like fun!!