Monday, November 24, 2008

things I still need:

I still need your prayers. The reality of what I am walking into became very real to me yesterday. I knew it was going to be hard to see the children of the area, but being as I am already crying when I look at the pictures and in my quiet time, I know it is only going to be more of an emotional challenge as the days get closer and as I arrive. I also need prayer after I return, they say it is very difficult to come back to the states after seeing such circumstances.
I still need more sponsors, please pray the funds continue to come in.
We also need to take some goodies for the kiddos. We want to take deflated soccer balls, jump ropes, balloons and trinket type toys. So, if your kiddos have duplicate toys or you wanna clean out your stash let me know and I will take them to the children.

No comments: