Wednesday, November 26, 2008

sick

My computer is very sick. It caught a nasty virus a couple of weeks ago from an email - hallmark post card from "a friend". I did not think I opened it, but I guess I did enough. My computer has been slowly dieing a long and painful death. Ben has been working on it for 3 days, but I do not want to upload any pics until I know it is all better. So, sorry the posts have been wordy and not cutsified for the past couple of weeks, I have been using the laptop and I have no photos on here. Hopefully by the time I get back all well be "healed" or I will get a new 'puter for C-mas.

2 comments:

Mrs. Jenk said...

Marcus and I got that email too- I thought it looked funny, deleted it, and got it again DAILY! Mean people out there!

Carri said...

that stinks! we had so much fun seeing you and ben and your pretty girls! i can't wait for your computer to be better so you can send me the pics of the kids so i can post them on my blog!!