Tuesday, November 25, 2008

tagged by Colleen

husband's name - Benjamin Thomas
how long have we been married? 10 years
How long did we date? 2 years, but we are still dating now!
How old is he? 33 years young (yes, a year younger than me)
Who eats more sweets? probably him, yes him, he loves ice cream and I always see him sneaking a couple of bites after dinner
I said I love you 1st.
He is taller than me, but everyone is taller than me.
Who is smarter? Who in their right mind would answer this ?
Who can sing better? Him, I just squeak
Who does the laundry? what's laundry? - me
Who does the dishes? the dishwasher
He pays the bills, but I do the spending.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? There's a wrong side?
Who mows the lawn? the kid next door
Who cooks dinner? I do, but he grills.
Who drives? Him
Who kissed who 1st? Seriously, 12 years ago, I don't remember yesterday.
Who's the 1st to admit their wrong? I am never wrong.
Who asked who out first? Once again, 12 years ago, but probably him.
Who wears the pants? If its cold, we both do.
What are his hobbies? animating, animating, animating and then some more animating, oh and riding his motorcycle.
Favorite Food: anything with shrimp, kalamta olives, or feta cheese. Chips and salsa
His fave dessert is ice cream?
Ben's favorite movies are the original Star Wars trilogy or Indiana Jones, it could be the Dark Knight now.
His favorite kid: really? ME(to be fair)
Dream Car- some motorcycle that he does not own
His fave vacation was New York City, but probably somewhere where he could ski.

I tag anyyone who reads this blog.

No comments: