Wednesday, November 05, 2008

big girl bed









For the past few months, Bella has been napping in LE's toddler bed and LE in Bella's baby bed. So, we decided it was time to upgrade beds. I have been looking for a trundle for weeks and then my friend, Heather said she had a day bed with a trundle. I went that afternoon and got it! It took a little longer for Mommy and LE to agree on bedding, not really - but I had a specific look I was going for. My mom found this bedding on JCPenneys.com and it was perfect. So, for Bella's birthday this week Mimi and PawPaw got her the new quilt and Mommy and Daddy got her a new bed & LE matching quilt & accessories.
I love having the girls come in together in the morning to wake Ben and I. I will miss Bella calling me from her "confinement" - "Mommy" but it is a new chapter and one more big thing for her to do.

7 comments:

Mrs. Jenk said...

It is way cute! When you get a house, you'll have some great paint colors to chose from!

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

I also love the colors!! You can't go wrong with daisies!! :)

Anonymous said...

omg...BIG girl beds...what's up with that...lol
I really love it...Looks so BIG...
Can't wait to make curtains to match..maybe I should learn to knit and make a rug..lol
MIMI43grlz

MikeandCharlsie said...

Aww too cute, I love the bold flowers. What a fun bedroom for little girls!

JJthe1st said...

I know it's hard to see them grow up so fast. Then again, it's so awsome. i can't wait to see who they will be. Love ya'll.

annie's mom said...

Kristi, it is WAAAAY cuter than you described (and just as cute as anything in the PB Kids catalog!)
Yes, just another chapter in many fun times to come! See ya soon!

Carri said...

adorable bed and quilt! i love it. isn't it fun decorating your kids' rooms?