Sunday, November 30, 2008

25 days of blogging

My friend, Erica challenged me last year to blog for 25 days in the month of December. I accredit her to finally getting me into the blogging spirit with that challenge. This year she challenged us again and b/c of my trip to Africa I decided I should pass. But, then I remembered the cool trick Stormi over at Hanging with the Boyd's taught and post dating blog posts. So, thought I would give it a whirl, but I wanted to encourage you to take on a new challenge and think of a charity or good cause to support this holiday season. I am going to give you some helpful contacts and ideas to get you started. Thus my 25 days of giving, please share what you try!!

1 comment:

JJthe1st said...

I will be praying for you while you are away. Can't wait to hear all about it.