Saturday, November 29, 2008

leaving on a jet plane

My itenerary -
12/5 - Arrive in Africa, briefing with Children's Cup
12/6 - Manzini Mega Christmas Party
12/7 - Maphiveni Party & spend night in game park
12/8 - Safari - even God took a day of rest
12/9 - Nkobe, Mozambique Party
12/10 - XaiXAi, MZ Christmas Party
12/11 - souvenir shopping and XaiXai video shoot
12/12 - fly out of Maputo
12/13 - arrive on American soil

I know there are two Mamas that will be fasting and praying, will you join them? Pick a date and post a comment of when you will be praying. I would love to know my team and I are covered in prayers.

3 comments:

Erica Wagner said...

I'll be praying!

annie's mom said...

Hi friend, I'll be praying for you on the entire trip...but I'll be especially praying for you on Tuesday, December 9...all day.
wish I could go with you!!!
blessings, blessings, and more...loveya, Lisa

Pam said...

We will be praying too, and most specifically on the 12th and 13th as you prepare to come home! Love ya friend!!!