Sunday, August 31, 2008

another thanks~



A few weeks ago I posted about taking photos at the church of the youth practicing praise and worship. LE told me that afternoon she wanted a pink guitar for her b-day. And she has reminded me almost every day since.

Fast Forward to this past Thursday - I went to Kerrville to teach a card class and we had a special lunch, you guessed it at Camp Verde with Belinda, Mimi and Gigi. Belinda gave LE a gift card to Izzie Bear in Kerrville. This store has so many beautiful things, clothes & toys of all kinds (where original Fluffles came from). I could not decide on something to save my life. My friend Jenny from church called and I stepped outside to take her call and saw it in the window - a guitar. It was not pink, but it was an LE size guitar. I don't think I heard half of our conversation b/c I was praying so hard that the guitar would be some where in the gift card price range. IT WAS and it was 30% off!! She loves it! Thank you Miss Belinda!

1 comment:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

I can't wait to hear her play!!