Thursday, August 21, 2008

Landry's other birthday










































Landry had a special family birthday party Sunday afternoon on Gigi and PopPop's big back porch. We had brisket, ribs and sausage, Granny's potato salad and bbq beans. Mimi made a castle cake and chocolate cupcakes (per Mommy's request). Everything was so wonderful! It was such a special day for Landry and even more for Daddy and Mommy. The theme was a princess party and I have never seen so much pink in all of my life. I had no idea a house could be filled with so many princess things. Some of our special guests included uncles Troy & Lindsay, Bryan & Susan, Ryan, Marissa & baby Emery. Mr. House, my great-grandparents, Granny, Grandma & Grandpa Neal, cousins - Cameron, Logan and Sarah. Mimi and PawPaw, Gigi and PopPop and my friend, Annie and her parents, Brandt and Lisa.

No comments: