Wednesday, August 06, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things...

I just wanted to share some things that I really am thankful for...

My dentist, Dr. Chuck Harger, incredible dentist, incredible man 0f God, friend. I love this man, I don't mind going to the dentist any more. He is 70+ years old and only does referrals, so if you need a dentist in the Round Rock, please go see "my" Dr. Chuck.

This is strange I know, but I really like my laundry detergent. I purchase it from Laurie Winckel and it is so worth it. I write the date on the box when I purchase it, and the last time I bought detergent was in October, $35 and I just replaced it yesterday. It smells so great & works too! It is a great deal b/c of the amount you actually use.

I love my gym! My girls love going to play, I love the stress relief, I love my instructors, I love that I have muscles and can do more push-ups than my brothers (pause for response).

I am into blogging. Anna reminded me today how much I enjoy glimpsing into your lives. People are busy, we are busy and it is nice to slow down and see what my loved-ones are doing. The bad thing is I think we forget to keep in touch in real time b/c we know what each other is doing through our blogs.

I LOVE MY CHURCH and my friends. I had so much fun today at the water park with my girlfriends and I am so thankful Madeline (teen) was there to keep the kids occupied so we could chat. It was some much needed adult time (especially since LE never napped).

I love my God! He is so good to us. Every time, all of the time. We are walking through uncertain times in the RFF and not knowing where we are going to be in a year, six months, six weeks can be stressful, but he always sustains us. He always provides, protects, comforts and sends those words and support when we need it most. Wow, this turned into a long, mushy post. I just wanted to tell you about my dentist!!

2 comments:

Erica Wagner said...

And you are one of my favorite friends!

Mike and Amber Murphy said...

I agree w/ the blog. It is so awesome to be able to glimpse into the lives of my cousins and friends. I hate that we don't see each other more, but this makes me feel like I still get to know what is going on and watch the girls grow! Thanks for getting me started so that others can stay in touch w/ me!