Saturday, August 02, 2008

Blue Yonder Rewards
















Stefani and I had a great time Thursday night. She brought the girls and I some special surprises, my winnings from her June First Monday Contest and a couple extras. In my box was my charm & hot plate, a book I Can't Wait to Get Heaven, (which I started reading last night, very witty so far - reminds me of Nana), vintage postcards, Lavender Vanilla Sugar Scrub from Old Red Barn Company.
Do you remember these? Bird whistles that you fill with water and then they tweet. The girls loved them, Bella slept wth hers.
Lately, I have been turning the tv off and trying to turn myself onto reading. I am not taking 318 this semester, for scheduling conflicts, but I am trying to read the Old Testament on my own using the study habits I learned in class. I also joined a book club, so hopefully this will catch on and I will be a reader once again. Any book recommendations would be appreciated until I am no longer an animation school widow, but Ben has had a couple of prospects this past week alone!!

1 comment:

Meet the Boyd's said...

OH MY Goodness! I forgot how cutie patootie that crab bathing suit is! Bella and Landry both look so cute in their suits!!!