Thursday, August 21, 2008

hate it when he is right

Ok, I don't hate it, but I hate it when he is right at 1 a.m. I have been staying up way too late watching the Olympics. Last night, Ben told me I needed to go to bed and I did not listen, got in bed around 12ish. At 1, LE came in our room very stinky and crying. I changed her and put her back to bed. About 15 minutes later I heard her coming down the hall crying for Daddy & coughing (this did not wake Daddy, so I put her on my side of the bed to cuddle.) Oh, maybe 2 minutes later my pillow, my side of the bed, LE and I are all covered in sickness. So, got everything cleaned up and everyone returned to beds around 2:30. To be woken up at 6:15 ready to start her day! So, I will be going to bed earlier tonight w/out any Olympics.

No comments: