Saturday, May 23, 2015

My Mother's Day

I am quite sure I am the most blessed Mama on the planet.  I have the greatest, most supportive husband a Mom could want.  I have the coolest kids on the planet who love me in spite of my flaws and moments of weaknesses.  I get to home school my children and pursue my career in fitness.  I am so grateful.
For Mother's Day, we made a quick trip to Kerrville so LE could participate in the Pioneer Day and so we could pick up our van which had to make an unscheduled stop to the repair shop while we were on our trip.  The sliding door stuck, in open, not the safest option to drive around in.  On Sunday morning, we enjoyed breakfast at Gigi and PopPop's, then headed home where Ben grilled us steaks, roasted Brussels sprouts and cauliflower.  On Sunday night, I served for the first time in Kids' Church so we had leftover steak and eggs for dinner.  I had requested new sunglasses for my trip, so I asked for no more gifts for the day.
Thank you, Lord for blessing me.  My cup runneth over.

No comments: