Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Romans Road

As you know I am taking ministry classes at church this semester. As I hear the teacher speak about our stage/pulpit (that we minsiter from), I often think my stage is my classroom, but with 5,200 hits on my blog - I cannot resist this stage. I love the Lord and I hope all of my readers do too, but I cannot pass up the opportunity to share with you about him. If you know him, awesome, but chances are you have friends who don't. So, whether this is brand new info for you or info for you to share with a friend, I want to share Romans Road with you...

Romans 3:23 says that we all have sinned. (for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God)

Romans 6:23a spells out the consequences of our sin. (For the wages of sin is death)

Romans 5:8 assures us that God loves us in spite of our sin and provided a way for us to be reconciled to Him. (But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.)

Romans 6:23b points out that salvation is a gift of grace and mercy from God to us through Jesus Christ. (but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.)

Romans 10:13 tells us what we must do to receive His gift. (For, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.")

Romans 10:9-10 teaches us how to pray for and receive salvation. (That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.)

Love,
Kristi

2 comments:

Pam said...

Awesome jon Kristi! God will most certainly use your willing heart and strong love for truth!
Thanks so much for all of your help with the curriculum!It's going to be great!!!
Pam

Pam said...

I mean job!