Saturday, March 01, 2008

Pa-Paw's 75th birthday

This past weekend we celebrated my grandfather's 75th birthday at his local fave, Alcapulco. I am so glad we were able to be there. The girls saw all of their second cousins and I saw lots of my cousins. It was a surreal moment for me, as Ben was the one who originally wanted to start a family a couple of years ago. He kept saying when we are older, we will want our own family. As I sat and looked at my grandparent's heritage of 30+people (and many were not there), I just kept thinking of how that will be us one day - 50 years+ of marriage with tons of great- little ones crawling around.
Grandma and Grandpa Neal
I picked this one for you, Pa-Paw
Mommy and Bella















Bryan and Susan


Paw-Paw and Sarah
"Happy Birthday to you"

No comments: