Sunday, March 02, 2008

2 months of revolutions

If you are a regular reader, you know I made revolutions instead of resolutions - turning my back on things of the past. Two months of 2008 are gone and I have kept all so far! I am still reading and re-reading the New Testament and memorizing scripture for my Ministry Class. On Friday, I discovered I am only 5 pounds from my target weight for my height and age. I also bought a size 4 this weekend and wore it to church this morning! The best thing about it all is how I feel about myself. I was thinking when I had LE I always thought I could NEVER take on anything else, but in the past two months my schedule has become - 4 days of 1 hour to 1 1/2 of exercise (5th day is spent teaching 16 kindergarteners), 1 hour to 1 1/2 of Bible Study, daily time every day with the girls and Ben, dinner on the table by 5:30 and the house put back together from the day's play before bed. I still am very active with my Stampin' Up and lately my photography business has been keeping me busy too. The Lord has really taught me how to EFFECTIVELY use my time this year and I did not even realize that I was a revolution I needed!

3 comments:

trichards77 said...

Wow thats really incredible, and great job on the exercise. Thats one thing I have experience with. It's challenge to keep an exericise schedule, but it takes a revolution of the mind to keep going in midst of so many other activities and responsibilities. Good work, and keep it up!

Erica Wagner said...

I'm big on schedules... you know me! I think it helps to have planned activities and time set aside. I know it helps keep me sane!

Awesome about the weight! Now, your new goal will be another 5, and another 5 after that! :)

Sheryle said...

Congratulations. I didn't get a chance to talk to you the other night, but wanted you to know how great you look. It is definitely apparent that you have done so well. I need to make that same change in mindset so I start and keep up with exercising.