Wednesday, September 22, 2010

a few of my favorite things

I follow several blogs and I find it interesting how many things I have in common with my friends, guess that's why we are friends.   I have found several new recipes that have quickly become favorites, new things that I would have never purchased, & decorating ideas.  I wanted to share a couple of my favorites. 
My new favorite recipe is from Erica at Haphazard Happenstances.  (This is a link to the recipe.)  It is for her shredded pork.  I have had this amazing craving for BBQ this pregnancy and this satisifes it.  I put Head Country BBQ sauce over it and serve it on Hawaiaan style Bread Buns. 
My favorite pregnancy soother is from my cousin, Anna at Your Little Birdie.  These are the most comfortable flipflops ever!  I know flipflop season is wrapping up, but these do not come off my feet when I am in the kitchen.  I got the yoga mat style in hot pink.  They were a birthday present from my mom.    

1 comment:

Paper Potter said...

Let us know the next time you make this recipe and we'll zip on over to Round Rock! :P