Tuesday, September 07, 2010

and then He rested...

I guess the girls are still enjoying school b/c every morning they wake up asking when are we going to do school work. I loved reverting back to our creation time lines on Sunday morning to remind them even God took a day off. We are now in the thick of lessons and I can honestly say it is harder than I thought it would be balancing two different ages. We are still working on getting the classroom fully functional, so both girls have projects to work on while they are getting their one-on-one time. But, I will post pics soon.
I received several complements on my preggo pic, thanks. LE took that pic before our date.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Cari said...

You are doing such a great job with your girls!

Anonymous said...

Why do my girls look so grown up????? :( stop them now already! See you in a week!-cw

Holly Baker said...

What a cute idea! I love it! I found you through Pinterest and I love all your homeschool posts. Are you still homeschooling?