Friday, December 12, 2008

all because two people fell in love

Ten years ago today, this Richards Family was established. What an adventure! 10 years, I cannot believe it has been 10 years, time flies when you are having fun, cliche but true. We have had our share of heartaches and tough patches, but we pressed on and we have so much to show for it. I am so thankful for you Benjamin Thomas. I am so glad you chose me (and yes and he had multiple options). Thank you for being so romantic, so kind, so gentle, so generous, so loving. You are an amazing husband and father. I cannot imagine my life without you! Here's to another 10 (+60) years! I love you!!
(Yes, He carried me down the aisle.)

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

aww, happy late anniversary! troy & i went to your parents last night and your mom told me the story about... "that stupid girl shot me, and she is on my team!" that is so ironic that he ended up marrying that "stupid girl." cute story!