Tuesday, September 23, 2008

family night







The thought of getting another pet NEVER crosses my mind. I love our dogs and our outside cat, but really, no we will probably not get another pet. But man, it sure was tempting when we went to the pet store for some family time. I could not believe how cute these puppies were. And the bunnies, oh my goodness I wanted one. I kept thinking of Stefani and her chickens and the learnign experiences those boys were getting. Then, I thought what would they learn from rabbits and I was brought back down to earth. My Paw-Paw had a cockatoo when I was little and oh he was fun, but messy. So, nope not a bird. Although I vaguely remember a Gigi wanting birds. Then, Ben tells me he has always wanted a ferret. Needless to say we walked out of the store with just memories, but man I wanted a puppy!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Oh I know! Our worship leader raises miniture shnauzers and I want one soooo bad... but then I remember we live in a tiny apartment haha! I love the new blog header by the way! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Is this the place that lets you go and HOLD the animals and play.. and then leave them there to feed and vaccinate and and and...DUH!!!
Taking the girls once a week for a puppy fix is a lot easier not to mention CHEAPER!!!

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

The picture of Landry looking at Ben is FUNNY!!! :) Cute Bunnies!!