Wednesday, September 24, 2008

allegy season

I am sick, it does not happen very often that I do not get out of pajamas or lie in bed or on the couch all day. But today the beautiful fields of ragweed that are in season have not knocked me out. No gym today, no playgroup this morning and probably no church tonight.
I hate this feeling that there is something stuck in the back of my throat & head pounding. Gigi spent -the-night last night and she made me hot tea before she left, which felt so good. I am too lazy to go make my own. Ben is coming home soon, so I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! The poor girls had to take an early nap which they protested and I put a pillow over my head and prayed for their safety (not from me), b/c I was out! I fear allergy season is going to get worse before it gets better, but hoping the drought has killed these yellow flowers!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Totally know how you feel! I'll be prayin' for ya!

Erica Wagner said...

I'm so sorry! That stinks!

Have you tried Zyrtec? It's over the counter now! :)

Unknown said...

Wow! Weed is out of control there...