Monday, April 07, 2008

The Unimportance of Being Me

I was tagged by my uber cool blogging friend, Erica for an all-about-me with a twist. Here are six unimportant things about me, but one is false, can you figure out which one it is?

1. I have been to 6 Caribbean locations.
2. I lettered in basketball my junior year.
3. I aced four years of Spanish in high school.
4. I wrecked a golf cart on my 16th birthday.
5. The first class I ever taught are now sophomores in college.
6. I ran a fireworks stand in high school and college.

I tag Susan, Coco, Kayla, Natalie, Carri, Pam, Aimee, Stormi Sheryle and Mandy.

Mom and Anna- you have to reply in e-mail or not comment until everyone else guesses!

10 comments:

Mrs. Jenk said...

I can probably reply because I am not exactly sure which one is false...

Erica Wagner said...

Number 3 - aced Spanish. If that were so, I feel you would be using more Spanish phrases more often. :)

The basketball one is probably true, although frightening...

Anonymous said...

I too can commetn as I have no clue either...lol
good luck and good guessing...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mrs. Jenk said...

I'm thinking Spanish-

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

The basketball one ...

The Gumpls said...

I think you and I are too short to letter in any sport that requires hight to play the game!!!!

Aimee J said...

BASKETBALL!

kayjsmith said...

basketball...u lettered in color guard i think

Meet the Boyd's said...

Tough one.... I am the same height and I too lettered in basketball...so I will say spanish.