Tuesday, April 15, 2008

babies, babies, babies




I am happy to report I am not having a baby, but it seems like everyone else in our circle is. (I should know better than to make this post as I made fun of my friend Natalie for having children 18 months and then, mine are 14 months, but I am not poking at anyone - just rejoicing for them!!) So, congrats to all of you, my friend, Natalie and Mitch (Baby #3 due October), Marcus and Anna ( baby #1 due Christmasish), and my little brother Ryan and Marissa (baby #1 due July 4th). Congratulations to my first grade teacher friend, Carri and Sebastian Roegiers on baby #3, Harper Faith.

3 comments:

Mrs. Jenk said...

Yea for Ethan and Amanda- I didn't know about that one!

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Maybe someday Bryan and I will be in the circle, too!!

The Gumpls said...

That was so sweet of you to share our news on your blog!!!!