Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Mommy's Night Out

I had to meet a client downtown tonight, so Ben stayed home with the girls, which meant I got the Accord and the radio all to myself. WE got XM radio with the car and tonight Ben hooked me up. The Christian channel was hosting the DOVE awards, which was not what I was in the mood for. Hit the seek button and the 80's channel came on. If you don't know me well, I am a total product of the 80's and I can beat almost anyone in music trivia (with the exception of maybe Marcus, but I am a close 2nd). So, I squealed with delight when DEF LEPARD came on, yes I turned it up super loud and opened the moon roof (total dork is what you are thinking)!!! So, here is my challenge...these are the songs that came on; see if you can identify the year they came out. DON'T CHEAT!!
Def Lepard - Rock Of Ages
Milli Vanilli - Girl, you know it's True
Glass Tiger - Someday
New Edition - If It Isn't Love
Rolling Stones - She's So Cold

Yes Mom, I totally repented when I got home for listening to Def Lepard, but man it was fun!!
Then I went to Old Navy and bought me size 4 capris, yippeee, fun night for me!!!

3 comments:

Erica Wagner said...

Um, the only song I've heard (w/o looking up) was the Milli Vanilli Song. I looked up the others on Youtube. So, needless to say, I didn't know the dates...

If it didn't come out between 1988 and 1995, I don't know it. ;)

Anonymous said...

You own me on getting the years....but I can get artists and title.....we so need to get on a gameshow!

Def Lepard - Rock Of Ages
1984

Milli Vanilli - Girl, you know it's True
1987
Glass Tiger - Someday
1985
New Edition - If It Isn't Love
1984
Rolling Stones - She's So Cold
1983

going to SUCK......but I'll be within a couple YEARS.....

Marcus

Aimee J said...

Sorry honey, I was born in '83.