Tuesday, September 01, 2015

End of an era

Last night was my last night to sneak out right after dinner, the last night to miss bath time and bed time stories.  For the first time in four and a half years I'll no longer be teaching my night classes.  I loved teaching those classes, such a great group of people.  I could play my loud music, push them a little harder and get my own workout in too. From that class four members went on to become fitness instructors.
I realized recently how time is fleeting and I didn't want to continue being out of the house two times a week, missing that time as a family.
Last night, lots of my regulars came out to wish my well, including three people who say I am the reason they are instructors and/or pursued a career at 24 Hour. I will miss this crew, but I know God has bigger plans.  I just need to trust Him, and I do.  I also turned in my notice for another class at the gym, so I will only be teaching one class a day, M-T and then leading a new boot camp beginning in Septembers twice a week.

No comments: