Monday, September 15, 2014

Happy Birthday Daddy!

I love you, Ben because you are an amazing friend.  You complete me.  You are an awesome husband and provider for our family.  You know when to say no and you try not too if there can be a yes.  You treat everyone with love, respect and give more grace than anyone I know.  I love who you were when we met, but I love who you have become even more.  I am so proud to call you my best friend and the greatest love of my life.  I wish you many more birthdays and pray this is the most blessed year for you.
I love you, Daddy because you love me.  He is kind.  He is awesome at everything. Boo.

I love you, Daddy because you love me.  I like to play games with Dad.  A lot of times when I need to ask him something, he usually knows the answer.  L.E.
 
I love you, Daddy. He's a good daddy.  Read

I love you, Addy.  Hank

No comments: