Monday, December 30, 2013

Mommy and Daddy's Christmas

Ben and I exchanged some of our presents early, one because I  needed Ben's input on his gift and I knew it was something he was going to buy early with or without me.  Ben gave me my gift early b/c he wanted me to wear them while we were in New Orleans.  I had seen these awesome boots at a leather shop in AZ, but decided not to get them b/c of cost.  He found them here in Austin and surprised for my anniversary/C-mas.
At Mimi and Paw Paw's I got some kitchen gadgets, new shoes and a bag.  Ben got shoes, targets, and a gift card to Papadeaux's.  At Gigi and PopPops I got a gift card and Ben got ammo.
On Christmas morning, I opened a hot pink super girl under armor workout shirt, jewelry from the girls and the gift I have asked for fifteen years.  I got my first full length mirror since I have been married.  Yes, I know, I have not seen my full outfit without standing on the side of the tub, ever.  Ben got a cookbook that he wanted from the girls.  Our trip to NOLA has inspired him to cook more and he has already experimented, maybe a midlife crisis career change in our future???

No comments: