Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Keepers Kick Off

This past week was our first keepers meeting of the year.  I missed the info meeting b/c of R2's tubes surgery, so when I went to sign up only one month was left.  It was OK b/c I knew what I wanted to teach, it was just a matter of getting the supplies ready.  We worked on our stamping badges and I was able to use my mad stampin' up skills from past to teach the girls "proper technique".  Bella informed me she had fun, but I talked too much.  It looks like it is going to be a much bigger group this year and the moms already  more involved than last year.
I was also asked to lead the keepers club this year.  I am not sure what all it entails since each mom teaches each month and Miss Debbie already does a fantastic job teaching Bible.  We are learning the Lord's Prayer this year.  I am excited about the possibilities.  I am also excited about the new girls and moms we have met.  You may have noticed the little girl Boo has been sitting by.  We met her last month at AG club.  Her and Boo have a terrific bond, I cannot wait to see it blossom.

No comments: