Thursday, October 18, 2012

Bella dancerella

Boo is our little performer, whether it is singing, dancing, or putting on plays for the family.  Every day is a performance.
Recently, I found a living social deal for a month of dance lessons.  After one lesson, she is hooked.  I am on the lookout for something closer to the house and hopefully something with other homeschoolers b/c I don't like being out of the house another evening during the week.  I also don't like the gossipy Moms, are all dance moms this proud of their 4 and 5 year olds?  I have never heard so much brag in all of my life.  The pictures are taken through a one-way window which I had to lean over rubbermaid containers that was at my chin-height to see my kiddo, so my calves were on fire way before the hour and half class was over.  She had a blast, I am working on my attitude.

No comments: