Monday, July 30, 2012

Sunday afternoon fun

Last weekend, we were so bored.  It was so hot, funds are getting limited as we try to save for my maternity leave and I was going stir-crazy.  I told Ben we should see if we could find a pool at Target and go get snow cones for some family time.
We found this great inflatable pool that we thought all 3 kids would be able to enjoy.  The girls liked it, but I think it is too cold for the boy.
I was showing the girls how to run in circles to create a whirlpool and I got the idea to get their inner tubes to float on when they got the water going. Ben suggests they land on their tummies instead of their bottoms   to see if they could float better.  My sweet darling 6 year old informs me that I always have good ideas, but Daddy makes those ideas better.  Ah yes, of course, my idea for snow cones, pool and floaties are good, but his idea was better.

No comments: