Friday, July 06, 2012

6 weeks to go


I hate pictures and blog posts about myself.  But, I know for posterity sake baby #4 is going to want to see what I looked like, or he may not.
I have gained 24 pounds.
Still teaching 6 fitness classes a week, plan to teach until July 31st.
He began to drop two weeks ago, June 21st.
I am craving BBQ, chocolate and chips.
My back and hips hurt more than anything else.
He has hiccups about 10x per day.
I get up to go to the bathroom around 4-5x per night.
I cannot reach my toes to paint them, tie my shoes or pick up my gym bag, it is a pathetic sight.
I have the biggest helpers in the world through Daddy, LE, Boo and R2.
My due date is August 16th, but praying he is an early bird.

4 comments:

The Gumpls said...

You are so beautiful! i can't wait to meet baby #4! Let me know if you need help like last time!

Cari said...

You look amazing! What an exciting time - almost there!!

Pam said...

You look soooo great~ Miss you in real life!!! Maybe someday we can coordinate our schedules and hang out!

annie's mom said...

I love you dear friend...You look beautiful!!!