Saturday, May 28, 2011

craigslist find

I found this great bookshelf (vertical pic) for $20 on CL this week and she even delivered it to me. It matched my classroom desk perfectly. I had three large rubbermaid boxes of books in storage that I had from teaching kinder and first grade that we are now able to gain access to them. LE told Daddy we have our own library now. LE has discovered Amelia Bedelia and we are going to try Hank the Cow Dog next week. We have officially finished our first year and LE is working on first grade math, Bella has been working on kinder for a couple of weeks now. R2 is working on sitting up and rolling.

I am on the lookout for some heavy duty bean bags (for lounging on). I have looked at making them, but I think for sanity's sake they may get purchased, unless someone wants to help us with a sewing project.
Oh, and I reread my side of the world, it's posterity sake, but I will take prosperity too.

2 comments:

Cari said...

Theres a great website - I think it's beanbag express? - where u can get adorable and inexpensive beanbags. Some were only $10 a piece! I'm so jealous about the bookcase! They are really hard to find now a days!

Marissa said...

I love the way it looks! It is really looking like a little classroom! too fun!