Tuesday, July 13, 2010

special delivery

Our homeschool kindergarten curriculum arrived in the mail tonight. I have never heard the word "cool" come out of a 4 year old in one setting more in my entire life. The first thing out of the box - an ant farm, second, a butterfly garden, then a book about dinosaurs and then their readers. Both of them were ohhing and ahhing, Emery even got in on the action. I let them upon the Cuisennaire Rods and explore, but wanted everything to be new and exciting when we start school after her birthday. Cannot wait!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

mary.mimi said...

ME either... Sounds like a fun time now and later...
Glad Emmie got to be in on the fun, even tho you cant tell :)

Paper Potter said...

What a great new bog design! Cool! (sorry I just got a little carried away in the moment ....) :) You can drive on over for the Surprise Party on a whim if you want to. The girls can open my boxes, too!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I remember those days! I had a chemistry set... and I almost took down the garage!