Saturday, July 24, 2010

blackout

"I had a blackout at Gourdough's last night", wanted that to be my facebook status, but knew being preggo that might freak some non-Austinites out.  My cousin, Anna has blogged about Gourdough's a couple of times, so if you read her blog please pardon the repeats, but OH MY GOSH if you live in Austin - get there!  Forget the gym, half an hour on the eliptical did not work off the first bite. Even Ben, the food critique was oohing and ahhing over this Big. Fat. Donut.  He had a scoop of ice cream, I had a glass of milk.  We could not finish one donut between the two of us, so either come hungry or bring a couple of friends.

2 comments:

mary.mimi said...

This may taste great, but sorry the photo looks like it was already eaten. Maybe in person would make a difference. I will try then make my reco.. :)
I will sacrifice for the good of all :)

MikeandCharlsie said...

Oh my word that looks delish! I have been wanting to try them ever since I read about them on Anna's blog...thanks for sharing :)