Friday, July 09, 2010

pic of the day

This was the shot of the day, that I had to make sure you caught it out of the collage.  (I also had my mom's camera, so I took a lot more photos with her's b/c it is not so obnoxious looking - hopefully she will blog some of her's too).  Everyone was so grateful for the change and the opportunity to choose something to eat.  We had multiple types of drinks and an assortment of chips.  The chip of choice - BBQ.  Isn't it crazy the things we take for granted each day?  Once again I say thank you.   
Next outreach - July 25th.  Hoping to take deodorant for all, will do hot dogs again b/c of cost and the amount of condiments I have left.

1 comment:

lindsay said...

i love landry in this picture, just baaaarely able to peek over the top of the ice chest.