Wednesday, June 30, 2010

kitchen

I used to make fun of realtor's photos of houses. I thought I could surely do better, ok maybe not. I cannot get a good pic from any angle of this house, so just come visit us please.
I think this is my favorite room in the house. It is what sold me on it. There is so much room, so many cabinets, so much countertops, so much clean, so much ahhh (grammar set aside to make my point). It is so funny how much time we spend in the kitchen now. I have always heard the kitchen is a gathering place, and I guess b/c of the history of our homes it was never true before, but now we do spend so much time in the kitchen. I am so thankful for this house, and it is so quickly becoming our home!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Marissa said...

We can't wait to come up! Now just to find some time to get away!!!

Mrs. Jenk said...

Love it- can't wait to see it!

Erica Wagner said...

Looks nice and roomy! So happy for y'all!

Amanda said...

Will the landlord let you paint the walls?!?!

Paper Potter said...

Mimi and I were just talking about how much (aroma)therapy that happens in the kitchen .... :D

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

I love the pantry! my favorite part! hehe

~kristi said...

I can paint, but most of the rooms are already painted, so will not be tackling that venture any time soon.